1. Passive operations: HD80-AIM payload scans and detects objects of interest autonomously, and provides operators with image detections clips and geolocation for futher review.
2. 180 degree Field of Regard: HD80-AIM payload has continuous 360°Field of Regard with selectable scan sweep angles and percent image view of horizon.
3. GUI interfaces with common UAS workstations and require no additional operator hardware (monitors, keyboards etc.): HD80-AIM user interface Skylink-AIM runs on windows PC without any addition hardware.
4. GUI is intuitive and requires minimal operator training: Skylink-AIM UI runs on a Windows laptop and tablet providing users with point-and-click Maritime scan, detection, classification, and Full Motion Video for multiple targets. UI Maritime AIS receiver integration displays location and metadata transmitted from boat.
5. Greater than 90% Probability of Detection in Sea State 3: HD80-AIM detection AI algorithms are designed for operation in Sea State 5 conditions and is trained using actual sensor captures over a range of Sea State conditions.
6. Detect FAC/FIAC sized ship at 2NM and DDG size ship at 10NM: HD80-AIM detection algorithms are trained with a target minimum resolution of 5-10 Pixels on Target (PoT).
7. Track and geo-locate multiple targets simultaneously: HD80-AIM will detect/identify multiple targets of interest and provide target geolocation within the search area.
8. Search over 1000NM2 per hour at Group 2/3 UAS operational altitudes and speeds: UAS altitude 3000-6000ft AGL and airspeeds 50-60kts, HD80-AIM wide area search is 20-24NM diameter (5 PoT) for total coverage is 1000-1200 NM2/hr.